Sunday, February 16, 2014

Blessed.

Sometimes, it is so evident to me just how blessed I am. Little things here and there that just remind me about how good God is to me. Just this morning after laying in YWAM Honolulu's "prayer room" (a room specifically dedicated to prayer and worship) I decided to walk to the market and get some coffee and enjoy the morning clouds. It started raining on my way out but it was perfect. A little sprinkles to make those little whispy hairs on your head get all curly and the tops of your shoulders get a little dribbled on and the toes of your shoes get a little damp because the grass you just walked through was covered in dew... Anyways, I ended up at Starbucks (sorry hipster friends) and the lovely Leia took my order of a grande vanilla blonde with room for cream and my why-not-it's-Sunday donut. I guess we were both having a good day and she gave it to me on the house.

The smallest things are the biggest blessings. I'm so greatful and excited to be doing the work I'm doing. It's a long week full of long days but it's amazing and I wouldn't trade it for the world.



Enjoy your Sunday. (And happy birthday to my lovely friend of three years, Allie.)

Rachael.

No comments:

Post a Comment