Friday, March 23, 2012

Thoughts Lead to Actions

There has been this dream/plan/vision/goal that has been stirring inside of me for a while now, and day after day, this dream/plan/vision/goal is becoming more of a reality.

I would love to descriptively write all about it but, I don't feel that it is time... but soon enough. So in the meantime, prayer is most definitely welcome. Prayer for direction, wise words, leadership, open opportunities, courageous souls, boldness, and the stirring of hearts. Pause for a minute of prayer because if everyone that reads this prays, that is a few hundred and that is powerful. Be blessed and walk in boldness!

Jeremiah 31:3  "The LORD appeared to him from far away. I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you."


No comments:

Post a Comment