Friday, February 10, 2012

Jump with Arms Up

Apparently our bus driver enjoys the musical qualities of ABBA... Yes, we're on another bus on our way to Cagayen de Oro to help with relief work from the flooding and help at the Nehemiah House out there. We just finished our time at Nehemiah Malaybalay and I really don't believe it will be my last time there. I love those girls so much! How is it possible to fall in love with seven beautiful girls so fast?! Well, these past few weeks at the Nehemiah houses have been my favorite weeks of all outreach and these past few months have been my favorite of my life so, that's kind of saying a lot right there. I wrote this down the first week we were in the Philippines in December, "Beautiful people have beautiful hearts." I haven't seen that been more true than with the girls and the staff that I have had the pleasure to share a moment of our lives together. Wow. I love this so much. Currently living by faith and not by sight.
-Rachael Andersen

ps. I thought I would explain the title of this post in a few key descriptions: pool of water, you, edge, closed eyes, leap off the edge, scream a little, throw your arms up, enjoy living
February 1, 2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment